Dragon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary Dragon Masters clan, the clan ruling the competitive world of Pokemon !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow's Application

Go down 
+5
Pain
Mysterion
Arsenal
Qyh
Shadowless
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowless

Shadow's Application Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 9:35 am

Hello DM, i finally made an application Very Happy i am shadow, some of you may not remember me and some of the people ive known for ages have left DM, but DM is still the clan ive always wanted to join Very Happy

ok, Who showed me this forum?
unlike other apps this may be my longest answer, i thought about just naming all the recent people, but i wanted to name all the people that inspired me to join.

ill name 7 for now or this post will be long :/

1. Slayer, Hes not in Dm anymore, but when he was he was awesome. back when i started PO running my dialga/palkia/giratina/arceus/rayquaza/kyogre (with noob gimmick sets) i battled him as [Masters]Slayer he was running stuff like kabutops so i underestimated him, but then as you would expect i got 6-0 and i was totally amazed and he told me about the ladder.

2. BITW, i dont know where this guy is now, but he was similar to slayer, the 2 things i remember about him was that he loved thunder wave, seeing as how more than half his pokemon carry it, and he always stayed calm and friendly even in hax, seriously when i watched a battle he got loads of parahax against him and he still stayed calm and won. He helped me improve my team in Wifi ubers and thats when i started getting good at the ladder

3. someone named "shinta naomi" well he/she is the one who inspired me to have multiple ladder alts, back in wifi ubers he/she had lots of 1500-1800 alts

4. Mysterion, back when i was still a noob ladderer, not getting past 1320 i always thought in ubers u had to have pokemon like rayquaza and mewtwo and arceus etc... but this guy proved me COMPLETELY wrong, he reached 1500+ with breloom. he was nice as well and friendly. so i tried to use a lesser used pokemon from 3rd gen, but it didnt quite work out.

5. Sasha - Smashpass FTW, he showed me the smash pass strategy and thats what helped me get those 1400s sometimes. he is awesome and nice as well

6. JInxed/zard-x/riot/one this guys one of the recent ones i met but he was a really good ladderer. plus he is online when im most active which is good, he also gave me advice on laddering up to 1450. he said it was easy if u try and it was.

7. Ice. ice is an amazing because he is nice (some of the time) and hes good at laddering in ubers, he sometimes shares teams with me which i have really good fun laddering

there are loads of other people i want to mention but the post will be long :/

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
i have plenty of alts that i test teams in, team testing is my fav thing to do on PO, but my main 4 are shamshir, sophie82, chaos, testing621

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one? and are you still in one ?
ive been in some small clans to help out with stuff, but they all fell apart so i havent

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
It will help my uber skills increase and its a nice community

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
to be completly honest im rookie when testing but im intermediate when using one of my own teams cause i built them so i can use them better
hmm ladder points :/
i have :

(09:26:53) ±Porygon: Your rank in XY Ubers is 19/16427 [1458 points / 61 battles]! -testing621

(09:27:27) ±Porygon: Your rank in XY Ubers is 43/16427 [1392 points / 57 battles]! it was on 1420+ but hax :/ - Chaos

(09:28:19) ±Porygon: Your rank in XY Ubers is 73/16427 [1340 points / 52 battles]! - sophie82
one of my tilt alts, i got an amazing 26-0 win streak and 1400 due to variation but after one haxy batte it all fell apart

(09:29:30) ±Porygon: Your rank in XY Ubers is 82/16427 [1331 points / 45 battles]! - shamshit same as above . :/

i will send screenshots somehow.

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?
2010 normally, 2012 competitivly (noob) early 2013 was when i learnt to properly ladder

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
in real life ive been to some vgc events and won a few
in Po ive won countless XY uber tours, BW2 uber tours, and Xy uvents and bw2 events under many testing alts, i rarely safe screenshots, if i find one ill give to jinx ASAP

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
Latios <3

9 ) Where are you from?
im from india and im in england ATM

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
no sorry

11 ) What other online games do you play?
i check games from artix entertainemnt once in a while, but PO is my main game

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
i havent been in any Sad

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
i havent got any logs, ive some battles against DM members but have lost a lot to them as well

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers? i play on pokemon online and ubers (xy,bw2) im getting into oras soon

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator ?
PO

so yh thats my app, ill be on Po under those 4 names if u need me. im on DM channel
Back to top Go down
Qyh

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:11 am

Positive
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Positive, I don't see problems with you joining us as, your loyalty will be preferred over your skills anyways, the way you prepared this application, I gotta say, I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Who is Qyh Surprised

But I vote positive, too. I kinda know him and he is always in the DM channel, so I am sure he is loyal. His battling skills are good but might still need some improvements, but I am sure he will become better once he joined us.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Location : a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 9:14 pm

I entrust the votes of mysterion and arsenal. Therefore i'm voting positive.
Back to top Go down
hyw

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:57 am

10/10 application, I vote positive! Seems to already have formed some kind of connection to a lot of the members both in the past and current, enthusiastic to join, and decent ranks.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta4

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:04 am

Personally, I don't know you, but I trust the words of those before me, and you seem very dedicated to make such a good application. I'm voting positive.
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 pm

Positive

Nice application and I knew you enough to judge.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org
Dabroyo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:30 pm

this is a hard application to vote on. On one hand your loyalty is near unquestionable but on the other hand your record is a bit spotty.However,I believe that you will eventually grow into a good player.so,i think i will vote neutral till we gain some impressive replays and such.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Location : a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:51 am

Dabroyo, kindly review again the below as his ladder points/rank in PO and btw, you cannot save any replays in PO but only battle logs.

XY Ubers is 19/16427 [1458 points / 61 battles]! -testing621

XY Ubers is 43/16427 [1392 points / 57 battles]! it was on 1420+ but hax :/ - Chaos

XY Ubers is 73/16427 [1340 points / 52 battles]! - sophie82
one of my tilt alts, i got an amazing 26-0 win streak and 1400 due to variation but after one haxy batte it all fell apart

XY Ubers is 82/16427 [1331 points / 45 battles]! - shamshit same as above . :/

@Mysterion.,Qyh is the old member Cerraliane (sorry if i can't spell it right) Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadowless

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:26 am

Pain wrote:
Dabroyo, kindly review again the below as his ladder points/rank in PO and btw, you cannot save any replays in PO but only battle logs.

XY Ubers is 19/16427 [1458 points / 61 battles]! -testing621

XY Ubers is 43/16427 [1392 points / 57 battles]! it was on 1420+ but hax :/ - Chaos

XY Ubers is 73/16427 [1340 points / 52 battles]! - sophie82

XY Ubers is 82/16427 [1331 points / 45 battles]! - shamshit same as above . :/

@Mysterion.,Qyh is the old member Cerraliane (sorry if i can't spell it right) Razz

yh, PO logs are a pain to just read through, so as dabyro requested I have made an account in PS named chaos621 , after 1 hour of laddering, I couldnt log back in. Either I forgot my pass or server under heavy load
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:40 am

PS was officially down yesterday
That's why
Back to top Go down
Dabroyo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:26 pm

hmm,after seeing those ladder prints in close detail i have come to the realisation that shadowless is pretty good and seems like a nice guy hence im changing my vote to positive
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 5:12 am

Sorry Shadowless for the late response. The 3 day voting deadline has been long over. You'll be notified immediately for the final result.

THREAD LOCK.
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:15 am

Sorry for the delay
Application Approved

Welcome to Dragon Masters, please share your introduction

THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Application   Shadow's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Application
Page 1 of 1