Dragon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary Dragon Masters clan, the clan ruling the competitive world of Pokemon !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xDjPinkiePie application

Go down 
+3
TheNewMeta
alphabeta4
xDjPinkiePie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xDjPinkiePie

xDjPinkiePie application Empty
PostSubject: xDjPinkiePie application   xDjPinkiePie application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:07 am

Hiya frenzs!

1. ASTOUNDED Smile Thanks for showing me such a great clan Smile
2. xDjPinkiePie. One and only xD
3. Nope.
4. I can meet more friends, and learn to battle better Smile
5. Erm, Rookie to intermediate?
6. About a year ago? (i'm 12)
7. No :'(
8. Victini! it's so cute!
9. Erm, Singapore? But I'm living In HK. I move a lot
10. None. But I have google+ You can find me at this link! plus.google.com/u/0/+xDjPinkiePieMylittlepony/posts

11. Erm, My Little Pony! I only like MLP and pokemon tbh
12. pokemonshowdown? and probably this site now!
13. Nope. But I know they are strong!
14. Main server I guess, i play almost all tiers except Seasonal and Ubers.
15. Showdown? Or maybe some emulator!

I hope to get to know more of you soon!
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+xDjPinkiePieMylittlepony
xDjPinkiePie

PostSubject: Re: xDjPinkiePie application   xDjPinkiePie application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:39 am

Update: i have working very hard on LC. Probably because it took me 2 whole hours to analyse and study most LC pokemon and it's moveset, where I finally made a team.

The day where i started pokemon showdown, and gosh, i was a real noob.
I don't remember a tier in which I can even do well, and most tiers and a less than 0.5 win rate. However, i did not give up and switched to a alt. I just kept on going.

Now, I had almost played more than 700 games in LC. And also, I started laddering LC real hard prior to this. I admit that I am still a Rookie, even though I reached to about top 20 in LC. Every battle makes me fear. What if I were to lose the next one, and my rating dropped till it can't be picked up?

Nevertheless, I hope to be able to train and learn together with this community. Attached here is my LC scoreslip. The 71.8 GXS proves how many battle i had played with a 0.5 win lose rate after 650 matches Smile

imgur.com/C02TEw1
Back to top Go down
alphabeta4

PostSubject: Re: xDjPinkiePie application   xDjPinkiePie application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:07 am

Gonna vote Positive
From what I've seen, a great guy, and whilst not the best battler, he is always willing to learn.
Back to top Go down
TheNewMeta

TheNewMeta

PostSubject: Re: xDjPinkiePie application   xDjPinkiePie application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 1:23 pm

I honestly don't know how valid my vote would be, so this can be taken as a suggestion. From what i have seen, Pinkie is a very good user in general. I had a talk with him quite a few times and he seems pretty good. Well i am notifying the 3 day period is over and someone should lock this thread and get some votes in. Our clan here aims to be the best clan while striving to improve newcomers and nurture rookie/mild players. Pinkie is new to showdown and he is willing to learn. I can vouch for him and say that he did get to top 20 (peaked 16 in lc) and got to the finals of the Tournaments room tournament. He did lose against bulbasword, which came down to the match-up in the end.

He has been a very active user in DM room and always managed to sustain a good chat environment with positive presence. I would be voting Positive if i had to. All in all he is pretty ok and decent at lower tiers like lc, which benefits our clan with diversity. It is a given that he has a lot of areas to improve on but thats why we are here, to guide new comers. I do know he can improve a lot and become a good lc/upper tier player. Well this is just my point of view and thoughts.

Good luck with the application pinkie.

Last edited by TheNewMeta on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: xDjPinkiePie application   xDjPinkiePie application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:56 pm

i've met the guy on PS in our channel

i'm voting Positive for the appeal.

however i won't be able to close the app, i'll be absent for a while, for more information contact DracoMaster Fate, or DracoMaster Ice
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org
xDjPinkiePie

PostSubject: Re: xDjPinkiePie application   xDjPinkiePie application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 am

Hi guys! Pinkie here again.

just had some couple hardly fought battles. While some are easy, other pushed my team to the limits. Here are some matches, which i feel are very memorable Smile

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-245201763
replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-245199963
replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-245192698
replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-245193621
replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-244285297
replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-244880540 ( Biggest win vs #1 in ladfer)
Back to top Go down
TAKING SOULS

PostSubject: Re: xDjPinkiePie application   xDjPinkiePie application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:44 pm

voting positive since he sounds nice and is non uberer. sasha voted positive so no reason not to Smile hi guys btw :]
Back to top Go down
Mask of the Ice

PostSubject: Re: xDjPinkiePie application   xDjPinkiePie application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:41 am

Positive.

Nice
Back to top Go down
Dabroyo

PostSubject: Re: xDjPinkiePie application   xDjPinkiePie application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 1:47 pm

positive
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: xDjPinkiePie application   xDjPinkiePie application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:45 am

Application Approved

you may now proceed to writing you introduction

THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xDjPinkiePie application   xDjPinkiePie application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xDjPinkiePie application
Page 1 of 1