Dragon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary Dragon Masters clan, the clan ruling the competitive world of Pokemon !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheNewMeta's Application

Go down 
+4
Mask of the Ice
Pain
Dabroyo
TheNewMeta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNewMeta

TheNewMeta

TheNewMeta's Application Empty
PostSubject: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:57 pm

1 ) Who showed you this forum?

Ans: DracoMaster Pain

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?

Ans:TestedByMe,TestedByAlt,TheMetaIsNew,TestedBySomebody (Main alt can be considered testedbyme as im mostly online on that :]

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one? and are you still in one ?

Ans:Long Ago i was in a clan in PO.But i've quit that clan and not played PO since (roughly a year)

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?

Ans:For me Dm has a great environment with Talented/Skilled players.And i have admired the great Dm players from when i started in PO(DM-Arsenal,DM-Pain,DM-Sasha).And i would love to improve and evolve as a better player.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.

Ans:I consider myself as an Intermediate Player.So far my main alt has 1700(1700-1730 most times) in ubers ladder(6th spot) and my other accounts are for testing new/weird team ideas.My other alts are at 1540(TestedByAlt iirc) and 1600(TestedBySomebody acc might hav decayed) on the ladder respectively.Iv'e Played Competitive Pokemon for quite some time.I started from XY(missed BW :[ ).

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?

Ans:I Started playing competitive pokemon  about 8 months Ago.I started during XY mega gengar suspect test honestly and here i am now,Slowly learning and improving.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?

Ans:Well honestly I have not played any tournament(not even weekly ones because i have time issue) but i am looking forwards towards joining a myriad of tours

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?

Ans:For me it's Mew :] its just a cute pink blob of awsomeness.

9 ) Where are you from?

Ans:I am From Dhaka(Bangladesh)

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?

Ans:I have a Facebook Account which is named ''TheNewMeta'' ( my Fb Id ).I do have the Skype App in my mobile but i didnt bother making an account as all my communication is done via FB.

11 ) What other online games do you play?

Ans:Well i love mmo/rpg games.I play Realm Of The Mad gods and a lot of rpg(Pokemon,Persona,FF,Ys etc)
.While also playing RTS games from time to time

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?

Ans:Well Pokemon Showdown is Hand's down my favorite pokemon site while smogon being my favorite community.

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).

Ans:Yes,i have indeed battled a few DM members in Ubers Ladder.I gave DracoMasterPain/DracoMaster Dab my Replays which he said he will Pastebin :]

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?

Ans:I play the tier ubers strictly and always use the Showdown's main site for battles.

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator ?

Ans:Its hand's Downs Pokemon Showdown.Great people and the best pokemon sim so far imo.
Back to top Go down
Dabroyo

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 pm

http://pastebin.com/A3dwN7ZP these are his replays.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Location : a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:05 am

Great app. His application has been done properly. I have tested him 3 times and he passed 2 of it. (he failed the first test battling evasion pass xD) I showed him the forum because I feel his motivation and interest about joining the clan. Though we have a deal that he must not break if ever he got accepted. That's using the tag along with his name all the way. His current ladder position is quite good enough for me too. I observed his attitude too while having a little conversation with him. He is a respectful kid. (sorry but i'm calling everyone a kid lol.!) Therefore, my vote would be positive. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
TheNewMeta

TheNewMeta

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:20 am

Pain wrote:
Great app. His application has been done properly. I have tested him 3 times and he passed 2 of it. (he failed the first test battling evasion pass xD) I showed him the forum because I feel his motivation and interest about joining the clan. Though we have a deal that he must not break if ever he got accepted. That's using the tag along with his name all the way. His current ladder position is quite good enough for me too. I observed his attitude too while having a little conversation with him. He is a respectful kid. (sorry but i'm calling everyone a kid lol.!) Therefore, my vote would be positive. Good luck!

Thanks Pain for the positive feedback :] at first i was confused if my app was done properly or not.Glad to know its not trashy ^^.And my semi-stall team had a rough time vs EvsionPass lol,i didnt xpect to encounter that(shouldve brought a standard ho team :0 ).Now back to waiting for the clans judgment regarding my app :]
Back to top Go down
Mask of the Ice

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:53 pm

What's your clan name on PO?
What were your alts on PO?
Back to top Go down
TheNewMeta

TheNewMeta

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:24 pm

Mask of the Ice wrote:
What's your clan name on PO?
What were your alts on PO?

Regarding your question,the last time i was in po was 1yr and i played in po 1.6-2 yrs ago.I was new to pokemon and didnt know what tiers and spa/phy attk was lol.I had Just started my pokemon journey.As far as i remember i had a username named “StevePlaysPokemon” iirc and never had any alts(barely knew how to battle  : p) .I am sure i was in a clan but iirc it mightve been sumthin named like [Aura] i wasnt part of the major snipping clans for obvious reasons.iirc i was [Aura]Steve (not too sure but i named myself steve i think).Soon i was pissed at how bad i was and barely played but i discovered ps and it had animation Surprised then decided to leave po (mainly cuz Po had trash compatability with my macbook/imac’s )
Back to top Go down
PomMan

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:03 pm

Positive.

I might want to get to know more about him from him personally, but after asking numerous friends of mine about their opinion of him, and stalking his replays as if he was my opponent in a tour, he seems a decent player. He doesn't seem overly egotistical and seems to want to join the clan for good reasons.
Back to top Go down
TheNewMeta

TheNewMeta

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:40 pm

h t t p : / /replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-207691843 Well this was my first battle vs pomman.You played geat and i loved that xy’ish waterceus+ferro combo Smile .Well i had this battle from my phone and thats why used my old concept Scarf-Krom team i made for fun(only team i had in phone).Pdon hurts krom usability but its viable but needs a lot of support.This was a fun battle and had fun playing with krom(wasnt used at all in this battle tho).
Back to top Go down
PomMan

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:51 pm

...It was donkey's team he posted on the forums.
Back to top Go down
TheNewMeta

TheNewMeta

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:02 pm

PomMan wrote:
...It was donkey's team he posted on the forums.

Oh ok,i didnt see donkey’s post on the forum tho and assumed its your team.
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:27 pm

i am neutral as i have no big idea about TheNewMeta, so i let Mask Of The Ice or Arsenal lock the thread if none of them have an objection.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org
brokenwings

brokenwings

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 5:09 am

Neutral, I have never interacted with you before.
Back to top Go down
Mask of the Ice

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:49 am

Okay,After some talking with applicant I am voting positive on a condition that he would get 1700 quickly on DM alt and try for #1 asap.
Back to top Go down
TheNewMeta

TheNewMeta

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:34 am

Mask of the Ice wrote:
Okay,After some talking with applicant I am voting positive on a condition that he would get 1700 quickly on DM alt and try for #1 asap.

Well if its accepted then i will reach 1700 on DmAlt asap i can Smile (1-2 ladder session)and giv a no.1 run on ladder as per your request.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Location : a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:53 am

Goodluck though. You're application will be decided after 3 days from the date u applied. That's our rule.
Back to top Go down
TheNewMeta

TheNewMeta

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:54 am

Pain wrote:
Goodluck though. You're application will be decided after 3 days from the date u applied. That's our rule.

Umm bro is this the last day cuz i applied 2days ago iirc?
Back to top Go down
Dabroyo

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:38 pm

positive since hes a nice guy,gud player etc etc
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:10 am

Mask of the Ice wrote:

mask.,confirm what is your vote now to clear things up. the application has expired.
Back to top Go down
Mask of the Ice

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:28 am

I voted positive '-'
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:30 am

Then its time to lock this thread. 3 day voting period is over.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta4

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:45 am

I'm gonna vote positive based on the above comments
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:07 am

Application accepted

You may now proceed writing your introduction

THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheNewMeta's Application   TheNewMeta's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheNewMeta's Application
Page 1 of 1