Dragon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary Dragon Masters clan, the clan ruling the competitive world of Pokemon !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vergi1's Application :D

Go down 
+4
TAKING SOULS
Safes
PomMan
Vergi1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergi1

Vergi1's Application :D Empty
PostSubject: Vergi1's Application :D   Vergi1's Application :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:13 am

1 ) Who showed you this forum?

PomMan and DracoMaster Pain others have talked about it with me before but they originally showed me

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?

Well I usually use this only other alt i ever use it Mawile Is Bae usually just to troll people when im at school with friends Lol

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one? and are you still in one ?

No this is my first one (Im to bad at pokemon xD)

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?

Because I have alot of friends and I look up to them they have tought me almost everything I know aswell as they are an extrordinary bunch everyone is amazing (Lel talk about a suck up >.>)

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.

Eh rookie or intermediate maybe now? In Ubers i am at 1499 currently on ladder (Im bad at laddering dont make fun of me v.v)

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?

Uh competitivley like 6 months ago

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?

Well? I won one tour in Ubers room late one night (I think 8 person)

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?

Bruh Mawile Is Bae <3

9 ) Where are you from?

Canada, Bc

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?

Yes both

11 ) What other online games do you play?

Uh? Tengaged a online bigborther/survivor simulator

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?

Smogon is like the only one ive ever used xD

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).

>.> Yes a couple I Guess PomMan, Safes, Dabroyo, Penguin, Alter, and hyw and here are some replays  http://pastebin.com/8c5GYS26 (I sorta have all my good replays here sorry for not splitting)

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?

Well the main PS (1v1, Ou, Ubers) aswell as frost sometimes (Monotype, 1v1)

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator ?

Showdown Lel

Last edited by Vergi1 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PomMan

PostSubject: Re: Vergi1's Application :D   Vergi1's Application :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:15 am

He's a really good guy, eager to learn and really wants to join the clan. In my mind, no way I couldn't vote POSITIVE.
Back to top Go down
Safes

PostSubject: Re: Vergi1's Application :D   Vergi1's Application :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:19 pm

I must say I agree with Pomman on this.
He's a nice presence in the chat, a decent battler and appears to be motivated to join the clan.
POSITIVE
Back to top Go down
TAKING SOULS

PostSubject: Re: Vergi1's Application :D   Vergi1's Application :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:16 pm

I'll vote Neutral since I've not really played or talked with you b4. I did see some of your replays, but if you want to convince me, just pm me and we can play :]
Back to top Go down
alphabeta4

PostSubject: Re: Vergi1's Application :D   Vergi1's Application :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:11 pm

Voting Positive. All of the above, and is constantly willing to improve.
Back to top Go down
Vergi1

PostSubject: Re: Vergi1's Application :D   Vergi1's Application :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 8:39 am

Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Vergi1's Application :D   Vergi1's Application :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:12 am

Positive.

Trusting my fellow clan members on this one,I don't see any issues with the application and I saw some of your replays, you have potential, hopefully, you'll do even better in the future.
Back to top Go down
brokenwings

brokenwings

PostSubject: Re: Vergi1's Application :D   Vergi1's Application :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Negative, no offense but I don't think you're experienced enough. Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: Vergi1's Application :D   Vergi1's Application :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Negative as well

although you're a kind and ambitious guy, i still think your skills arent enough to let you join the clan, be patient and get better, we will be waiting for u

Application Rejected

THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergi1's Application :D   Vergi1's Application :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergi1's Application :D
Page 1 of 1