Dragon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary Dragon Masters clan, the clan ruling the competitive world of Pokemon !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PomMan's application.

Go down 
+8
hyw
Mysterion
Nulled.Sh0t
Sasha The Legend !
Arsenal
alphabeta4
Pain
PomMan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
PomMan

PomMan's application. Empty
PostSubject: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Now that I've actually stopped forgetting how things work on the internet and made an account, lets try this again.

1 ) Who showed you this forum?

DracoMaster Pain.

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?

I have three, PomMan, PomBoy and teandsconesplz. They are all based on my english heritage.

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one? and are you still in one ?

No, I didn't know there were any other than DracoMasters. I haven't played much online until very recently.

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?

All the dracoMasters I know are very nice and helpful, and when I was given the oppertunity I thought it would be very worthwhile. It seems to be a very well known and respected clan on Pokemon Showdown, and it seems to be a very welcoming and successful clan too.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.

In terms of experience, I have only been playing for a few months, however on Pokemon Showdown Ubers, I have currently got two alts in the top 15 on the Ubers Ladder, with my main account being at #4, with 1712 points and 1649 points respectively (PomMan and Teandsconesplz). After a few days of decay, the other alt I mentioned (PomBoy) remains in the top 250, having dropped 86 points to 1456. I have a screenshot of this that I could send to DracoMaster Pain or Alpha if it is required. So Intermediate, I guess.

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?

The games? I was 6. Online? October.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?

I've won several room tours on Smogon, but nothing more than that.

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?

Not a dragon, it's weavile. When I battled with my friends on our DS's, my weavile would often sweep, and I developed a love for it then. It is closely followed by Crobat (first friendship evolution) and hydreigon.

9 ) Where are you from?

England originally, however I am currently living in Queensland Australia.

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?

Yes to both, however I would not feel comfortable disclosing the information outside of private messages.

11 ) What other online games do you play?

Ninjamanager, a Naruto online game. But that's rare nowadays. I'm not much of an online gamer.

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?

The only one I have been on so far has been Pokemon Showdown, so I'd have to say that.

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).

I have, however I have not got logs of the event. I believe I have played DracoMasters Pain, Dabryo and Alpha, although I am not certain if that is correct.

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?

Showdown only as of now, time constraints have meant I only went on one. I was considering trying pokemon online after the festive period though.

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator ?

Again, the only one I have been on is Showdown.
Back to top Go down
PomMan

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Just battled DracoMaster Vex, and took logs. They can be found at the pastebin with this as the code (cant post links).

yMmhdFYZ

EDIT: This edit is mainly in reply to Arsenal's point about teambuilding. I played a bit more after the replays Pain uploaded were done, and I obtained 2 replays against high level players to show here, with a different team.

replay . pokemonshowdown . com / ubers - 195733256

This was against Level 56, who was at #3 when I took my screenshot of the ladder earlier. Due to this win, and him losing one other game, I am now at #3 on PS.

replay . pokemonshowdown . com / pokecommunity - ubers-112867

This was against DracoMaster Dab in the DracoMasters room on psim, and I ended up winning.

I hope that these two replays can demonstrate that I don't just play with one team/playstyle, the team in the other replays is just the one that I am most familiar with.

Last edited by PomMan on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Location : a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 7:51 am

PomMan wrote:
4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?

All the dracoMasters I know are very nice and helpful, and when I was given the oppertunity I thought it would be very worthwhile. It seems to be a very well known and respected clan on Pokemon Showdown, and it seems to be a very welcoming and successful clan too.

Yeah that's right. You're answers are quite pretty cool. However, for our members who doesnt know you, post ur ladder prints and good replays so that they can judge based on your battle skills. PM me these and ill post it to your application.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta4

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 9:22 am

Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Location : a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 9:33 am

http://tinypic.com/r/2zfkcnp/8 for his ladder prints.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-195690649   DracoMaster Safes vs. Pomman
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-195698563   DracoMaster Alpha vs. Pomman
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-195701137   WreckDra vs. Pomman

Im voting positive now too.!
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:37 am

Voting Positive.

I saw these replays and they seem enough to judge your skills, you seem skilled, do expand your teambuilding too and the way you prepared this application left a positive impression on me as well, hopefully, we'll get to know more about each other in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 8:27 pm

Positive

proper application, and answering the demands Dragon Masters wants.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org
Nulled.Sh0t

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Positive, Afther watching the replays and seeing the thoughts of others. You seem like a skilled player.
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:26 pm

Voting Positive
You left a good impression to me and I like your answers. In the other replays you posted I can also see, that you are comfortable with different kind of teams.
Back to top Go down
hyw

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Positive! This guy has some serious skill, and in addition is a friendly person, he has my thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Aenonar

Aenonar

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:23 am

He's run into me SEVERAL times of the course of the last few days, under varying DM alts. Nothing but positive things to say about him - a great battler with a great attitude who'll be a great addition to the clan. :]
Back to top Go down
penguins

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:55 am

positive, i battled him and lost, he seems cool, good answers, just looks like he'd be a benefit to the clan haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Mask of the Ice

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:31 pm

Positive.
I have battled him twice just now,and I think he has the potential to be a great player and a great addition to the clan!
Back to top Go down
Safes

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Not like it matters now, but
Positive

1. He made an effort with his app, showing his motivation
2. Nice person and nice battler
3. Willing to improve
4. Welcome to DM!
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:01 am

3 day voting period is over. Now after getting enough positive votes, wait for the final result to be made by Sasha.

Thread Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Application approved

welcome to Dragon Masters

you may now proceed to writing your introduction

THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PomMan's application.   PomMan's application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PomMan's application.
Page 1 of 1