Dragon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary Dragon Masters clan, the clan ruling the competitive world of Pokemon !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TrainerAce's Application

Go down 
+7
ribbah
Arsenal
Mysterion
Nulled.Sh0t
Mask of the Ice
Dabroyo
TrainerAce
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TrainerAce

TrainerAce's Application Empty
PostSubject: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:25 am

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
Ans:AlphaBeta

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?

Ans:Like a dumb man i have a lot :/ (they are for Testing and start's with Test and i mainly ladder with them) But my main acc's are UberTrainerAce,Hybrid Condom(pls dont judge me .-.)TestTakesTime,TR Spiral Ascend

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one? and are you still in one ?

Ans:Yes i have,Its TR on PO and im still a member

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?

Ans:Because I admire the skills of the player(im looking at Pain,hyw,and ofc sasha lol).And to mainly improve me and iron out those pesky flaws :p

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.

Ans:Id say Expert in all honesty

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?

Ans:Since 2006 (FIRE RED!!!And all the games ever released)Ps:im not a genwunner

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?

Well in Po i won 2-3 ubers tourney from tourney room.Except for that none.

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon

Ans:Whimsicott (Cute as hell)

9 ) Where are you from?

Ans:From a small country known as Bangladesh 0.0(currently shifting to AUS,Melbourne,Vic)

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?

Ans:I have Both,Skype is Steve796 and i wanna keep my fb id a secret for privacy reasons( can i .-.)

11 ) What other online games do you play?

Ans:Eden Eternal,WoW,DragonAge,Dota

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?

Ans:Smogon hands down

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).

Ans: Yes a lot.(i battled Pain in pokecommunity with alt testtakestime 2-2,Dab and loads in PO-DM Riot etc.)Sadly like a retard i dont NEVER save replays but i have some to give you a rough estimation.(it doesnt let me post replays and says gotta wait 7 days :/ )
14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?

Ans:Ps and Po both (po in droid cuz mac sucks for PO)

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator ?
 Ans:PS (imo better ppl and a better sim in general)    

I also peaked no.1 wen oras came out and have 1506 currently on HybridCondom ALT

I will be smarter and save replays from now Very Happy

PS:I will reply ASAP and currently i have LOADS of Exams etc cuz im shifting to AUS.Sry bout that .-.
Back to top Go down
Dabroyo

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:56 am

negative,since he is a member of another clan and has insulted me in the past and in all honesty isnt that great of a player(he beat me while i was using mega glalie lol and claimed that he was a much better player)
Back to top Go down
Mask of the Ice

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:27 pm

bhai apnar naam ki?
Back to top Go down
Nulled.Sh0t

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:30 pm

Negative afther reading Dabroyo's experience with this player. Also Since multiclanning isnt allowed. I might consider changing my vote afther having a little chat with you and if u make sure u leave TR
Back to top Go down
TrainerAce

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Firstly,Dabroyo i have the replay you NEVER USED GALLADE and rage quit after SAYING FUCK.So please dont lie and nulled shot i dont know if multi-clanning is allowed or not.And in all honesty i can quit TR.Plus can you watch the replay then judge me rather than listening to a biased person who lost and IS LYING(srsly mega gallade? LIAR)
Back to top Go down
TrainerAce

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Anyways it doesnt let me post external link and i have couple a few replay,isnt it fair to judge me through that/battle.And IF I WANTED TO FABRICATE INFORMATION i would Never reveal my main Alt HybridCondom.And Just watch the battle vs me and dab.He played bad and rege quit by saying Fuck :/ and he tried his best to win(no mega galade .-.).So where can i post the replay's?I have no intention of lying/fabrication.If so i would have done so in the beggining an ensured i was anonymous .-. (Ps:I never claimed to be better than who i am,if necessary i can post my the pic of peaking no.1 i never stated i was better than anyone.I EVEN mentioned it was AT THE START of oras and i have 1506 now .-. )
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:26 pm

First of all you should read carefully what others write. Dabroyo has written GLALIE and not Gallade. But without a replay it's ofc not possible to judge if that's true or not. (From what you have written it sounds like he didn't use anything on the level of Glalie)

Voting neutral for now. I am not 100% sure if you have to quit all other clans when you are accepted or even before applying. Anyway as long as you are in another clan I won't vote positive. Else I hope I can talk to you on the server.

Back to top Go down
TrainerAce

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Oh i realized now that he said "glalie" not gallade.I kinda saw gallade...thats my short attention span for you.He had M-diancie,darkai,dialga,pdon etc.Nvm gallade that was my error at reading.And yes,I WILL LEAVE TR IF DOUBLE CLANNING IS NOT ALLOWED
Back to top Go down
TrainerAce

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:56 pm

h t t p : / /replay . pokemonshowdown. com / ubers-187151062
Back to top Go down
TrainerAce

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Wow that worked....
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Dude, you don't need to post multiple posts consistently, just edit your older posts if you're willing to add anything, apart from that, voting neutral for now, as i'm clearly confused by the amount of nonsense taking place in this application, will change my vote after hearing others opinions.
Back to top Go down
Mask of the Ice

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:52 pm

i asked something...
Back to top Go down
ribbah

ribbah

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:19 pm

negative for now.
Back to top Go down
Aenonar

Aenonar

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:54 am

negative

first impressions are a powerful one, and i find mine of you lacking
Back to top Go down
Dabroyo

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:04 am

ok,after seeing my battle with trainer ace i didnt use mega glalie however i dont like his attitude at all (have u seen those alts?) plus i had a really negative first impression of him so still i vote negative. also i was using mega diancie during mega ray's allowance period and he had a mega ray so i am not sure of his skill level at all.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Location : a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:09 am

TrainerAce wrote:
Firstly,Dabroyo i have the replay you NEVER USED GALLADE and rage quit after SAYING FUCK.So please dont lie and nulled shot i dont know if multi-clanning is allowed or not.And in all honesty i can quit TR.Plus can you watch the replay then judge me rather than listening to a biased person who lost and IS LYING(srsly mega gallade? LIAR)

First of all I appreciate that you mentioned my name on your list. However, for some reasons that you didn't read Dab's comment properly, you have insulted our clan member which can never be tolerated. The Clan rules which includes the applicants too stated that:

1. Disrespect is not allowed, all kinds of direct or indirect ways of doing that, you mustn't hurt anyone in any way. (note that saying "Plus can you watch the replay then judge me rather than listening to a biased person who lost and IS LYING(srsly mega gallade? LIAR)" is the biggest mistake you have ever made since you are applying as a DM where Dab is one of our members. A sincere applicant will never say that my friend.

2. You must not be a member of any clan other than Dragon Masters.

I'm sorry but I have reasons to vote negative.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta4

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:33 am

I'm gonna vote positive IF you leave the other clan
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Negative

i don't want trolls around here, besides you're very suspicious and i don't like you for no reason...or actually because my members don't like you either.

oh and :

Aenonar wrote:
first impressions are a powerful one, and i find mine of you lacking

Aenonar is right, you give a one damn horribad first impression !

Application Rejected

THREAD LOCKED

Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TrainerAce's Application   TrainerAce's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TrainerAce's Application
Page 1 of 1