Dragon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary Dragon Masters clan, the clan ruling the competitive world of Pokemon !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)

Go down 
+9
alphabeta4
Nulled.Sh0t
Mysterion
ribbah
Mask of the Ice
Pain
brokenwings
Safes
Arsenal
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arsenal

Arsenal

The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Introduction

As our previous tournament is ending soon, we'll just start this as well.

This tournament will involve 16 players on one of 4 teams competing against one another in ORAS OU.

Players that are matched up against one another will play one ORAS game and one BW2 game. If a player wins both games, he advances (pardon me for wording this poorly, a player won't advance until his team holds more victories than their opponents team) . If the players split the games, the person that lost the fewest Pokemon in the first two games will choose if the tiebreaker will be ORAS or BW2. If both players lose the same number of Pokemon, the tiebreaker will be ORAS by default. This will be a team tournament. There will be 4 pre-selected captains, while the participants shall be shuffled in order to form a team.

Rules

Matches must be played on Pokemon Showdown/PO.
Standard clauses apply.
There will be 4 teams with 4 players each.

Teams:

Team : The Zardz-Xz

Sasha the legend ! (Captain)

Team Black glasses wearing bisharps

Arsenal (Captain)

Team C

Mask of the Ice (Captain)

Akatsuki

Pain (Captain)

Note: The remaining captains can name their teams, just lemme know what you guys prefer or just edit my post and name your teams when you come up with a suitable title.

Note: This is all for now, i'll update you guys after sign-ups are up.

Participants:

Sasha the legend !
Arsenal
Mask of the ice
Pain
Safes
BrokenWings
Ribbah
Mysterion
Nulled.shot
alphabeta4
dabroyo
Shadowless
Qyh
[EG]shake (Guest)
Sey (Guest)
SJMistery (Guest)

Last edited by Arsenal on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Safes

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:13 pm

in
Back to top Go down
brokenwings

brokenwings

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:15 pm

In.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Location : a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:34 pm

in. goodluck to me ;]
Back to top Go down
Mask of the Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:01 pm

im in nd will b active!!
Back to top Go down
ribbah

ribbah

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:08 pm

In.

I hope to have time
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:56 pm

In I guess.
Time to build an OU team ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nulled.Sh0t

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:26 pm

im in :3
now have to learn something about OU
Back to top Go down
alphabeta4

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:06 pm

in
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Thought i'd let you guys know as well, in case some of you guys don't know this, as many of us haven't played OU before, i decided to share some of my successful teams at the teams section at our own forums, please take a look whenever you guys have time, you can find many good RMT's on smogon as well, hopefully, you can make your own teams in the future after taking a look at those teams.
Back to top Go down
Dabroyo

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:29 pm

In
Back to top Go down
Mask of the Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Adding [EG]Shake'
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:05 am

Alright, 2 more to go.
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Alright, sign-ups are up.

Teams:

Team The ZardZ-Xz

Sasha the legend ! (Captain)
Alphabeta4
Mysterion
[EG]shake

Team Black glasses wearing bisharps

Arsenal (Captain)
Dabroyo
Ribbah
Pomman

Team C

Mask of the Ice (Captain)
Nulled.shot
BrokenWings
Qyh

Team D - Akatsuki

Pain (Captain)
Safes
Shadowless
SEY

Note: The participants were shuffled to form teams.

Note: Both pain and Mask of the Ice, please get a title for your team.

Last edited by Arsenal on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Matchups

Team The ZardZ-Xz Vs Team C

Sasha the legend ! Vs Nulled.shot Tied
Alphabeta4 Vs Mask of the Ice
Mysterion Vs Qyh
[EG] Shake Vs brokenwings Tied

Team Black glasses wearing bisharps Vs Akatsuki

Arsenal Vs Safes
Dabroyo Vs Pain
Ribbah Vs SEY Tied
Pomman Vs Shadowless Tied

Note: keeping in mind, each player plays 2 games vs his opponent, 1 ORAS and 1 Bw2, if they tie, the player who lost the fewest number of pokemon will decide whether the tiebreaker will be ORAS or BW2, if both the players lost same number of pokemon, an ORAS battle shall decide the winner.

Note: In case of a tie between 2 teams, a tiebreaker battle will be held, that battle will be an ORAS OU battle, this will determine which team advances to the finals, the player for this battle shall be confirmed.

Note: Posting replays/battle logs is recommended.

Note: Keeping in mind, this is a team tour, the losing team will be eliminated from the tour, in addition to that, the players in that team will be eliminated as well.

Note: Deadline is January 1st, 11:59 PM EST

Good luck!

Last edited by Arsenal on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Location : a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 7:53 am

The captain won against Dab!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ubers-195270080 - 5-0 win with terrible hazard control.
Lose in ORAS match 0-2 - forgot to save the replay.
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen5ou-195273985 - tie breaker, rage quit win.

gg's.!
Back to top Go down
Shadowless

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 11:07 am

can anyone tell me sjmisterys alts? or what channel he is normally in or is he on po or ps?
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 1:33 pm

He visits our channel on PO under SJ Mistery.
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 9:53 am

Back to top Go down
Mysterion

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Brokenwings, I accidentally put you in team A while I was working on the match-ups, you're in team C, opponent is the same, sorry about the misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta4

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 4:06 am

Lost the first Oras game to mask. will play the others tommorow
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-196814514
Back to top Go down
alphabeta4

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:21 am

Lost the other match to Mask of the Ice
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:00 pm

gonna try to come late today so i can hopefully battle Nulled.Shot
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:13 pm

SJ Mistery, a guest player who has been replaced due to inactivity, pomman has taken his spot, it's shadowless vs pomman now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next