Dragon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary Dragon Masters clan, the clan ruling the competitive world of Pokemon !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)

Go down 
+9
alphabeta4
Nulled.Sh0t
Mysterion
ribbah
Mask of the Ice
Pain
brokenwings
Safes
Arsenal
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mask of the Ice

The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:36 am

confirming
gg alphabeta4

Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Location : a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:01 pm

What happened to our tour guys? Any updates?
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:22 pm

Alright, I don't feel like giving activity wins at this stage of the tour, sadly, things didn't go smoothly with us adding some guest players, as both teams are tied atm, I'll just equal the amount of wins for both teams and we'll have tiebreaker battles to settle this, the tiebreaker will be an XY OU battle, the winner of this battle determines which team advances to the finals.

Note: Extending the deadline to 20th January, players failing to get this tiebreaker done within the deadline will be eliminated from this tour, which means their respective team will be eliminated as well.

Note: players for tiebreakers shall be confirmed on this thread first.

Note: Posting replays is recommended.
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:24 pm

I'll play the tiebreaker for my team if it's OK with my teammates, both pomman and dabroyo please confirm if it's OK with you.
Back to top Go down
Dabroyo

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:50 am

OK with me
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Location : a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:30 am

Since im the captain of my team.,i decided to battle Safes and whoever win will represent our team Smile
Back to top Go down
PomMan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:50 am

It's fine by me Arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:04 pm

If my teammates are okay with that and nobody else wants I can do the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:10 am

wait so who do i have to battle now ?
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Sasha The Legend ! wrote:
wait so who do i have to battle now ?

Depends, mask of the ice, please confirm your tiebreaker trainer, the trainer from team C faces sasha.
Back to top Go down
Mask of the Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 6:38 pm

I will play vs Sasha
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:29 pm

I can't even play to battle with Safes due to heavy work load. Therefore I am appointing Safes to represent our team. Tnx.
Back to top Go down
Safes

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 6:09 pm

Lost against Arsenal in a very close and fun match. gg fren!
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:54 am

Confirming, if only overheat had more pp. :[

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-203353034
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:14 am

Both sasha and mask of the ice, please get this done as soon as possible, I have to post the next round.
Back to top Go down
brokenwings

brokenwings

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Really sorry guys, I shouldn't have signed up for this. I haven't been able to get on PO and my availability is pretty limited with school. I promise to actually play in the next tournament I sign up in -.-
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 8:57 pm

guys i have to drop out of this tour

i moved recently and we still don't have internet in the new house, glad i was able to respond here from school <_<

sry...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org
Arsenal

Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Sasha, please replace your tiebreaker player as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Lol im reminding Sasha's team to complete this tour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)   The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Masters Team Tournament (OVERUSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2