Dragon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary Dragon Masters clan, the clan ruling the competitive world of Pokemon !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheHungrySage's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHungrySage

TheHungrySage's application Empty
PostSubject: TheHungrySage's application   TheHungrySage's application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 6:12 am

Alright, here goes.

1. Zangooser first showed me the chat-room on Showdown before it got sat on by the Showdown leaders.

2. I have only one nickname on Showdown-TheHungrySage.

3. No, I have not been in a clan before.

4. I would like to join Dragonmasters to learn from the stockpiles of Pokemon analysis here and, to perhaps eventually, contribute to the community.

5. My playing level...hmmm. I would have to put myself as a bodrerline Intermediate/Expert. (Why is rookie even on the possibilities, no rookie could meet the pre-requisites.)

6. I started playing Pokemon in 2008, with my first DS. I was fascinated by the game and played it to death. I found out about Showdown through one of the Wikia sites i frequent.

7. I have won a few tours in the other metas room, including anything goes and balanced hackmons.

8. My favourite Pokemon is Zekrom, because it is easily the best looking Uber.

9. I am from Adelaide, Australia.

10. I do not have facebook or Skype, or any other social media.

11. I play a little bit of Hearthstone, as well as CardHunter.

12. My favourite Pokemon site would be either Smogon or Bulbapedia.

13. I have battled against Dracomaster Dab, Alpha and Beta, losing for the majority of the time. I have also played against Zangooser, who I have won against several times. I have no logs to prove this, but I think that Zangooser can vouch for my Zekrom.

14. I always play on the main server, where I beat people at 1v1, Ubers, BalancedHackmons, AG and RandomBattles, as well as the occasional monthly meta.

15. My favourite battle simulator would have to be Showdown.

Well, there it is! Consider the facts, then make a good decision. farao
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Legend !
Dragon Masters Leader
Sasha The Legend !

TheHungrySage's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheHungrySage's application   TheHungrySage's application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:59 am

Application Rejected

you didn't get enough votes to enter the clan, try meeting with Dragon Masters and let them know more about you before you reapply again, you may do so in 3 weeks.

THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.forumactif.org

TheHungrySage's application
Page 1 of 1